Saturday, June 9, 2007

CLOSES for your MLM and Fortune High Tech fhtm



"When do you see yourself getting started?" Lets do this now!

If I could show show you a way to make a couple of thousand dollars a month would that be worth 5 minutes of your time? (recording)

You need to Ask for the Order! AFTO Otherwise you've wasted their time and yours!

If I could show you a way to create a residual income in a couple of months that's only going to get bigger, would that be something that's worth 15 minutes of your time.

If you were exactly where you are in FIVE years; How would you feel?

I realize that this is a lot of information to absorb.
Does this look like something that you would like to be apart of???

It's $299; Let me go to work for you!
I want you on my team!

Skeptical? Go sign up a rep and see if it works!
See if the check comes!

What if this works?

I can see opportunity and that is my number one strength!
I'm willing to take a chance. Do you think that this is something that you want to be a part of?

I am putting people into work in your area! Do you want to benefit from their efforts?

You can't start a lemonade stand for $299.
This is for you, not me!
I'm already doing this!

How would you feel if you get 1000 employees working for you?

If you could keep doing what your're already doing ; but change HOW you're doing it so you can earn some money would you take a look at something?

The companies we work with pay you Upfront for getting them loyal customers and will pay you as well ; Can I just show you this ?


Direct: I've always wanted to find a MLM that worked ; I've been doing great with this one!

No comments: